Saturday, 9 April 2011

If I was ever trapped in a zoo...


I would go insane. I can't be trapped, are you crazy? I can barely sit still unless i'm extremely tired. People have to be FREEEEEE, they need freedom! But it WOULD be pretty awesome in a way. Because the audience or the tralfamadorians will be amazed by you. Just simply amazed by everything you do. If you fart or if you pick your nose, instead of getting a disgusting reaction you'll get a 'ooooooh, wow! fantastic!' y'know?! So you can pretty much just run around naked and do whatever you want and go crazy! But I guess if other human beings were there it'd be kind of embarrassing. Honestly though, that's how you should be feeling everyday, even infront of humans. I'm not telling you to strip and go around running like a maniac, but really you are different from everyone else.  Each individuals are different from everyone else and they should really embrace it. YOU are the only you in this world! You can do anything and everything you want in this world, technically. Seriously you are a one in a million. No one should be able to bring you down, because as long as you know what's special and important to you... then just care about what matters. Don't let anyone stop you.

No comments:

Post a Comment